My thanks to Juliet Wilson aka Crafty Green Poet for nominating me for The Lighthouse Award for this blog. Juliet blogs about the environment, about poetry and about her craft projects that involve recycled material. Juliet has edited the online poetry magazine, Bolts of Silk, since 2006.
The award was created by Coach Muller at ‘Good Times Stories’ who says this is “an award to recognize the people who have created beautiful, heartwarming, and inspirational blogs. Their blogs bring us happiness, enlighten our hearts, and bring a little joy to our lives when we visit their pages. The work that these people have done has truly given us rays of light in a gloomy world."
|Mabel the Tawny Owl|
And now it falls to me to nominate others for the Award. I have chosen a variety of bloggers from the USA to the Philippines, with interests largely in the realms of poetry, photography and the natural world. Do visit the listed blogs and enjoy the variety!
So in the hope that one or two of the following blog friends will accept the award and pass it on to other bloggers, I nominate (in no particular order) ...
- Matt for his blog, Polyolbion, which blends poetry matters and reviews with birding.
- Em for her blog, Dartmoor Ramblings, with art and stunning photographs of Dartmoor.
- Adam for his detailed blog, My Life Outside, about wildlife in South Wales (and sometimes on Mull).
- Lucy at Loose and Leafy, hosting the 2014 blog initiative, 'Tree Following'.
- Marc for his innovative Folding Mirror Poetry.
- Naquillity for her natural-world based poesaics and fototudes.
- Andrea for her blog, Pure Oxygen Generators, from the Philippines
- Mary for her USA-based Faith, Fabric and Photos ... wonderful quilts and stunning birds!